You have an idea and a business plan but you need financing to get your idea off the ground. We can help! Intercity will customize lending solutions to start your company and grow the business for years to come.
The planning stages are some of the most critical, as they lay the foundation for your future success. We’ve developed a checklist to guide you in preparing the information necessary for us to make a credit decision. We look forward to reviewing your business plan! Contact us to set up a free consultation.
Business Start-up Financing Checklist
- Individual Financial Statement. One for each person who owns 5% or more of the company.
- Most recent two years personal Federal Income Tax Returns for each owner.
- Most recent two years business Federal Income Tax Returns (if applicable). Current Income Statement not more than 30 days old.
- Written Business Plan and 2 years projected Financial Statements.
- Current Business Balance Sheet.
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization (if applicable).
- Organizational Operating Agreement (for other than sole
Start-up Resource Links
The following sites are excellent resources for you as a small business owner.