The planning stages are some of the most critical, as they lay the foundation for your future success. We’ve developed a checklist to guide you in preparing the information necessary for us to make a credit decision. We look forward to reviewing your business plan! Contact us to set up a free consultation.
Business Start-up Financing Checklist
- Individual Financial Statement. One for each person who owns 5% or more of the company.
- Most recent two years personal Federal Income Tax Returns for each owner.
- Most recent two years business Federal Income Tax Returns (if applicable). Current Income Statement not more than 30 days old.
- Written Business Plan and 2 years projected Financial Statements.
- Current Business Balance Sheet.
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization (if applicable).
- Organizational Operating Agreement (for other than sole proprietorship).
Start-up Resource LinksThe following sites are excellent resources for you as a small business owner.
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Internal Revenue Service
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
State of Wisconsin Business Services
Wisconsin Small Business Development Center