With Intercity Online, our free online banking system, you can manage your personal bank accounts any time of the day or night. Our multi-factor authentication makes your accounts highly secure and safe.
From the comfort of your own home, you can:
- Check your balance
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Make loan payments
- View past statements
- View images of your paid checks
Instructions for Intercity Online Users
Returning Users: If you are having difficulty logging into your accounts, first review these instructions to make sure you are entering your codes properly. If you still experience difficulty, please contact us for assistance.
Many other questions about Online Banking are addressed in our FAQ section.
Signing up for E-statementsNew Online Customer: As a new online customer, if you have not already signed up to receive E-statements, you will be presented that option the next time you login to your online banking account. Existing Online Customer: If you are an existing online customer:
- Click on the change options button located at the top of your IOL log in session.
- Scroll to the bottom of the options page to the E-statement enrollment section.
- If you have accounts that are available to receive E-statements they will show in the E-statement enrollment box.
- Click on the edit box to choose which accounts to add to E-statement.
- Your accounts will be listed to the left. Click on the box before your account to select it for E-statements
- You will need to change or confirm your e-mail address in the two boxes on the right.
- The terms and conditions must be agreed to before continuing.
- Once all the information is completed you can click the “accept” button.
Other Electronic Services
We provide a ‘Round the Clock Bankline for customers interested in accessing their accounts via the telephone. It is free, and can be used from any touch-tone phone anywhere, anytime! Just call (715) 355-9255 and follow the verbal instructions. The system is private and secure, using an access number and personal ID number to identify you before giving information regarding any of your accounts. By calling in, you can:
- Get deposit or loan account information
- Get interest and transaction information
- Learn deposit rates
- Make investment calculations
- Leave a message
- Make loan payments
- Check locations and hours
- Hear about current events
- Complete funds transfers
With Electronic Bill Pay you can pay your bills from one convenient, secure website. Electronically request payment of your bills with just a few clicks of your mouse. You can also:
- Set up payees and input the amount to be paid to each payee.
- Enjoy convenience and control. You select which bills to pay and when to pay.
- Pay virtually anyone in the U.S. anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
Electronic Bill Pay is not a “real time” payment plan. In most cases, the bank actually creates a paper check and mails it to wherever you specify. That is why you should allow two additional business days for bank processing beyond the length of time you usually allocate when mailing from your home. Read more about Electronic Bill Pay.